[TCCA Membership] CHANGED LOCATION - Community Ties - Bridging the Gap between the People and Police of Trenton

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Thu Jan 4 21:43:42 EST 2018

(please consider forwarding this email to your friends, acquaintances and
colleagues)

Good Evening,

There has been a change in location because of the really cold weather. The
event has been moved to Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1140 Greenwood Av.,
Trenton.

COMMUNITY TIES (a Trenton student initiative) cordially invites you to
attend their first ever community gathering. The focus is on bridging the
gap between the people and police of Trenton. We want to ensure the police
are our allies in this harsh world. All are welcome to attend!

WHEN:                 January 6, 2018 (Saturday), from 1 to 3pm

WHERE:               Westminster Presbyterian Church

1140 Greenwood Av., Trenton

No need to RSVP, just come and join us this Saturday at Westminster
Presbyterian.

BACKGROUND: Community Ties is composed of a group of students who are
passionate and willing to work to create a healthier place by further
helping the people in it to feel protected. Our organization wishes to be
the stitching that brings the very different pieces of fabric together
helping to form a beautiful community that in the future will be Trenton.
Through our community gathering we plan on constructing the bridge between
the police department of Trenton and the citizens of Trenton.