[TCCA Membership] West District CPAC Meeting - This Thursday, August 23

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Wed Aug 22 09:58:53 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

Our next West District CPAC meeting will be this Thursday, August 23.
The meeting is at:            West District Police Station
Hermitage and Artisan Streets

from 6 to 7:30pm
The suggested agenda for the meeting is:

*	Introductions
*	Brief status report from our community police officer
*	Areas of support from the city which would help with quality of life
issues
*	Issues within the neighborhoods
*	Any Upcoming events
*	Other issues

Thanks for all your support and I hope we can become even more effective as
we move forward with the new administration.

All the best,

Ray Ingram
609-462-2933
West District CPAC Co-Chair