[TCCA Membership] FW: Movie Under The Stars August 27, 2018 @ Cadwalader Park

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Wed Aug 8 12:19:47 EDT 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: rec events <recevents at trentonnj.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: Movie Under The Stars August 27,2018 @ Cadwalader Park

Good Morning,

Monday, August 13 is the Movie Under the Stars event at Cadwalader Park
where we will have a viewing of Marvel's Black Panther with free popcorn.
Before the movie begins we are having our Capital City Street Fest which
includes a DJ, face painter, video game truck, bouncy house and free
giveaways.

To help make this event a huge success, we ask for your help in spreading
the word so the families in the Westward come out and enjoy themselves. I've
attached a copy of the flyer. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Isiah Jones