[TCCA Membership] FW: #IAMTRENTON Fundraiser for 2017 Grant Giving - 2 Days Left

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Sun Jul 30 14:03:52 EDT 2017

From: I Am Trenton [mailto:info=iamtrenton.org at mail129.atl61.mcsv.net] On Behalf Of I Am Trenton
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 2:01 PM
To: ingram at dathil.com
Subject: #IAMTRENTON Fundraiser for 2017 Grant Giving - 2 Days Left

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=76c35e34ea&e=c6dbdee427>

There are just 2 days left to contribute to the #IAmTrenton Fundraising campaign to support additional grants in this year's general grants round.

Monday evening is the final grants review and we would love to be able to fund more of these really innovative projects and initiatives that come directly from the community.

By giving $10 today (just click on any of the # banners to get to the Facebook campaign), you will allow us the flexibility to fund more projects this year that are bursting to grow the good in our community.

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=4298e14f09&e=c6dbdee427>

$10 today, right now for your community. Push our campaign’s DONATE button today and know you are giving to great community initiatives in your city.

We want to support more great ideas that support our Trenton community and we need your help to increase the giving. $10, right now from you is what will allow us the flexibility to fund more exciting community projects. Our experience has been that close to 95 percent of the applications received would be funded if we had the financial flexibility. Please contribute to your community. Just $10. (Of course we would love more.) $10 today. You are giving to your community.

We all love Trenton, tribulations and all, yes? Supporting your fellow Trentonians that are on the ground giving of themselves every day is how we continue the movement to an even better Trenton.

I AM TRENTON is your community foundation. Please give today and spread the word to all you know. Thank you! Together we are amazing and strong!

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=044b43063a&e=c6dbdee427>

Thank you all for the $2200 raised so far. Let's keep this going to fund more great community-based projects and initiatives.

Copyright © 2017 I Am Trenton Community Foundation, All rights reserved.
You have signed up for this email through our website, by making a donation or at an event in Trenton.

Our mailing address is:

I Am Trenton Community Foundation

PO Box 1743

Trenton, NJ 08607