[TCCA Membership] West District Citizens Police Advisory Council (CPAC) - Thursday, 7/27 at 6pm

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Tue Jul 25 15:05:35 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

This Thursday, July 27, is the West District CPAC (Citizens Police Advisory Council) meeting.  Please come and discuss issues in your neighborhood and learn about actions and activities that are happening across the neighborhoods in the West Ward.

Meeting Location:            West District Police Station

                                            Hermitage and Artisan Streets

Time:                                   6 – 7:30pm

Suggested Agenda

1. Introductions

2. General update by Det. Veal

3. Neighborhood issues and actions

4. Any upcoming events people would like to highlight

If you want to add anything into the agenda, please let me know and I will add it in.

All the best,

Ray Ingram

West District CPAC Co-Chair

609-462-2933