[TCCA Membership] TCCA-New Look shirt

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Mon Jul 24 09:49:49 EDT 2017

Plan to be there..... Rachel..... Should have shirts by Saturday....

Sent from Alto

On Monday, July 24, 2017, TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org wrote:
Yes, I’ll be there and Rachel said she will try to attend as well. I’ll have the handouts/sign ups that Rachel gave me

LILY KNEZEVICH
Senior Director of Test Development
lknezevich at LSAC.org

Law School Admission Council