[TCCA Membership] TCCA-New Look shirt

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Fri Jul 21 11:37:41 EDT 2017

Good afternoon members,

Pleased to announce TCCA's tag line 'Stronger Neighborhoods=Stronger Trenton' and graphic design that captures the essence.

Front of shirt remains the same; TCCA with logo.

Thrilled of our new shirts which is now in process of being printed.

Cost of shirt is $25.00 (Navy blue with gold printing) because of the new design. Yes, tank top will have new design.

If members are interested please advise via email as our website will be updated. To make it easier if there are a number of interest, it would be greatly appreciated to send an email; how many shirts, size and style (regular or tank) as one instead of individual. The shirts are true to size unisex.

Thank you,

Rachel