[TCCA Membership] Cadwalader Park - Earth Day Clean-up - Saturday April 22

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Fri Apr 21 08:35:43 EDT 2017

Hello Trenton Neighbors!

Show pride in our beautiful and unique Cadwalader Park this Saturday (EARTH
DAY, April 22) from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. by joining us at the Cadwalader Park
Pavilion for a fun clean-up event. Organizations and groups throughout the
city use the park, so let's get together and make the park the best it can
be for all of us.

The event is sponsored by The Cadwalader Park Alliance
(www.cadwaladerparkalliance.org <http://www.cadwaladerparkalliance.org> ),
The Cadwalader Heights and Hiltonia Civic Associations, and the City of
Trenton.

Remarks from the mayor. Prizes for the weirdest, funniest, and largest trash
items collected. Fun for the whole family.

Please join in and spread the word!

 <http://www.cadwaladerparkalliance.org/>

www.cadwaladerparkalliance.org <http://www.cadwaladerparkalliance.org>

Thank you in advance, and we hope to see you tomorrow.