[TCCA Membership] FW: I Am Trenton - East Trenton Collaborative Spring Grant Opportunities

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Thu Apr 20 08:04:45 EDT 2017

From: I Am Trenton [mailto:info=iamtrenton.org at mail151.suw18.rsgsv.net] On Behalf Of I Am Trenton
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:58 AM

Subject: I Am Trenton - East Trenton Collaborative Spring Grant Opportunities

  <https://gallery.mailchimp.com/03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591/images/d1e59a6d-4fe3-4107-bdec-c96d00043474.png>

EAST TRENTON COMMUNITY GRANTS PROGRAM

Pretty much anyone willing to roll up their sleeves and get something done for East Trenton can apply! We offer two levels of support:

*	Strength Grants (up to $2,500): open to individuals and organizations regardless of nonprofit status.
*	Amp Grants (up to $5,000): this category is limited to 501(c)3 organizations for projects that significantly improve their capacity or the capacity of residents.

MANDATORY WORKSHOP

If you plan to apply, you must attend an orientation workshop on Saturday, April 22, at 9 a.m. at the East Trenton Center (601 North Clinton Avenue, at Olden Ave.).

PROJECT PERIOD - This round will support projects that run from June 15, 2017, to September 30, 2017.

If you have any questions, please email  <mailto:grants at iamtrenton.org> grants at iamtrenton.org or call (515) 674-2127.

The boundaries of the East Trenton Neighborhood are shown below:

  <https://gallery.mailchimp.com/03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591/images/896a21fb-0354-4dde-afa9-8cb36f8a7785.jpg>

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=18cb80249c&e=c6dbdee427>

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=8f2b0ebc0e&e=c6dbdee427>

 <http://iamtrenton.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=03f7b5f8381bb4f45b0e62591&id=d4fd88b5c0&e=c6dbdee427>

Copyright © 2017 I Am Trenton Community Foundation, All rights reserved.
You have signed up for this email through our website, by making a donation or at an event in Trenton.

Our mailing address is:

I Am Trenton Community Foundation

PO Box 1743

Trenton, NJ 08607