[TCCA Membership] TCCA general meeting reminder and Taste Trenton

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Tue Apr 11 07:31:46 EDT 2017

Good Morning TCCA,

As a friendly reminder our next TCCA mtg is Thursday April 13, 2017 at Thomas Edison State University, 101 West State Street.

At our last meeting it was voted to extend the annual due date to this coming general meeting (April 13, 2017). Amount of annual due is $25.00. Please notE: there will be late fee added on ($12.50) if due is paid AFTER general meeting (April 13, 2017).

Are you ready for 2017 Taste Trenton Restaurant Crawl (April 21-23). Ready for your pallets to enjoy authentic tastes? Did you see the billboards (digital and standard) on South Broad and the digital on Route 1?

Please go to tastetrenton.com for your ticket/s and detailed information on Taste Trenton.

Participation is the catalyst for change and moving forward.

Thank you,

TCCA Executive Board

tastetrenton.com