[TCCA Membership] TCCA April's general meeting and Dues reminder

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Mon Apr 3 15:29:13 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

As a friendly reminder our next TCCA mtg is on Thursday April 13, 2017 at Thomas Edison State University, 101 West State Street.

At our last meeting it was voted to extend the annual due date to this coming general meeting (April 13, 2017). Amount of annual due is $25.00. Please notE: there will be late fee added on ($12.50) if due is paid AFTER general meeting (April 13, 2017).

Participation is the catalyst for change and moving forward.

Thank you,

TCCA Executive Board