[TCCA Membership] Help the Trenton Police Recruit Locally

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Mon Jul 25 13:08:26 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon,

Two of the issues many of us have voiced over the years are the desire to
have the Trenton police force (TPD) more representative of the community and
to increase the number of officers that live in the city. These are
objectives of TPD and we can help them move forward to meet these
objectives.

TPD is well aware of the benefits of having officers who are familiar with
our neighborhoods and the residents of our neighborhoods. To this end, TPD
is actively recruiting city residents to join the force and starting the
recruiting drive on July 30th.

Please see the information below and consider forwarding this information to
your friends and neighbors. Let's become pro-active in helping make the
change.

All the best,

Ray Ingram

TCCA Corresponding Secretary

West District CPAC Co-Chair

TRENTON POLICE DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT DRIVE

WHEN:

July 30, 2016 from 9am to 1pm

WHERE:

Pentecostal Church Assembly of God
50 North Clinton Avenue

WHAT:

The Trenton Police Department is hosting a recruitment drive for those
interested in becoming a police officer.

Those attending the session will be given information on the steps necessary
to become a Trenton Police Officer, the steps taken during the background
investigation process and test taking strategies.

Attendees must be a city resident, must be a United States citizen or
naturalized citizen, must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old and
must have a high school diploma or GED.