[TCCA Membership] TCCA Meeting Thursday, January 14, 2016 7pm at Edison State College Meeting Room

TCCA Membership membership at tccatrenton.org
Sun Jan 10 13:50:07 EST 2016

Good afternoon.

The Trenton Council of Civic Associations will hold its first meeting of the 2016 on Thursday, January 14, beginning at 7pm in the community meeting room of Thomas Edison State College on West State Street. We hope that you can join us. If you are no longer the your organization's contact for TCCA matters, please forward this message to your successor.

Our guest speaker at Thursday's meeting is Iana Dikidjieva, Interim Director of the Trenton Downtown Association.

Annual dues ($25) per organization are now payable either by check, by cash, or on-line at http://tccatrenton.org/membership/dues/ ($1 processing fee). Dues paid after March 21, 2016 are considered late and the fee rises to $37.50 per organization.

Attached please find the meeting Agenda, a proposal for a neighorhood-based trash and litter initiative, and a description and application for TCCA's Grant and Revolving Loan program.

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

TCCA Executive Committee