We are delighted to announce the annual TCCA awards ceremony will be held on Thursday, November 9th, 2017 at Ambassador Banquet Hall located at 610 New York Avenue, Trenton, NJ beginning at 5:30 pm. The awards ceremony will be held at The Ambassador located at 610 New York Avenue in Trenton beginning at 5:30pm. Speaker and Presentations begin at 6:15pm sharp.
It is with great pleasure to announce that this year’s keynote speaker is the Reverend Doctor Darrell Larue Armstrong, Pastor of Shiloh Baptist Church.
This Year’s Awardees are:
- Business of the Year: Candle Light Events, LLC
- The Ed Wittman Civic Project of the Year: The Unified Urban Softball League of Trenton
- Public Sector Employee of the Year: Trenton City Fire Station 8 and Fire Station 9
- Citizen of the Year: Sam Kanig
- Don Wallar Student of the Year: Sema’J Berry
- Catherine Graham Community Builder Award: Corin Garcia & Doreen Wilson
We hope that you can join us for this event. To foster conversation and meeting others with an interest in making Trenton strong, we will continue our tradition of offering ample tasty hors d’oeuvres, complimentary soft drinks, and a cash bar.
Tickets for the event remain at just $35! (Purchase online below)
Thank you in advance for supporting TCCA and our awardees. You may purchase a ticket, send a personal congratulatory message to award recipients, and by placing an ad in the commemorative program book!
Tickets may be purchased at www.tccatrenton.org or by contacting any TCCA officer.
The TCCA Executive Board
You can purchase your 2017 Banquet Tickets online and they will be held for you at the door.
Just click “Add to Cart” below. When you get to Paypal’s checkout page, you can change the number of tickets you’d like.